Google+

Thank You For Taking Action and Receiving the
“6 Basic Concepts You Need to Market Your Passion”
Video Series

Hello Friend, We really think this video series can help anyone who wants to succeed at marketing their passion on the Internet. Please give yourself a pat on the back for taking this step. We are very excited having you with us at Market Your Passion Today! We look forward to seeing your development and following your passion building efforts as they happen. Thanks again for taking the time. Now go out there, make your passion building fun and exciting. And, as always . . . Have a Spectacular Day! Helen Avery and Mark Treick

Be Sociable, Share!

{ 15 comments… read them below or add one }

John Rollow November 5, 2010 at 10:34 am

Helen and Mark

Really impressive website and FB Page. You’ve been busy.

Would you give us some hints on how you’re creating your videos — especially the “Welcome Page” video. (Adobe Elements for the avatar — what program(s) did you use for that video?)

Continuing best wishes.

John

Mark Treick November 15, 2010 at 11:50 am

John, I have a mac and just used the Imovie video program that comes with the computer. It is fairly simple to use and I can put together fantastic videos fairly quickly. As far as the screen capture videos that I put together with the free offer I used camtasia for mac and I use screencast.com for the media player. It is not as public as You Tube. Honestly, I will never work with a windows based computer again. The capabilities of mac is soooo much better than windows. If you do not have a mac I suggest looking into animoto. you can easily put together videos fairly easily with this program as well.
Helen

Dotty Scott November 5, 2010 at 10:59 am

Great job Helen – I am looking forward to your emails. I will let you know how it all goes – I too am setting up a new marketing funnel.
Dotty

Jan Robberts November 5, 2010 at 11:17 am

Hi Helen and Mark,

Congratulations on putting it all together;A great example to follow indeed!
I look forward to watch your videos and,no doubt,they’ll be as professional and appealing as your Facebook page and Blog!

Have a fantabulous weekend,

Jan 🙂

Ryan K November 5, 2010 at 12:03 pm

Fantastic! Way to go guys. It is neat to see others coming along and showing the results of their labors. I hope to be showing you what I got soon enough. Thanks for the videos and look forward to hearing more from you.

Wendy MacKay November 5, 2010 at 9:07 pm

WooHoo, congrats Helen and Mark! I know you two have worked hard to get to this point and I have always felt your integrity with what I have seen you both do. I am honored to consider myself a friend of yours. I look forward to the video’s and hearing how you have put these steps together. I have been trying to do something similar with my blog posts. There are always nuggets of information from learning another persons’ perspective. Thank you. Wendy

Holli November 6, 2010 at 2:45 pm

Hi Helen and Mark,
Great job on taking action and getting this out there. I’m actually in the process of getting my blog up and running so I look forward to receiving your videos.
Have a great day,
Holli

Christina Leo November 6, 2010 at 8:48 pm

Hi Helen and Mark,

Great job on the welcome video! Look forward to seeing the rest of your funnel.

Christina

Robert November 7, 2010 at 7:20 pm

Hey Helen & Mark!
Wow! Nice work! First thing I checked was that you chose
the Thesis theme for your blog. Good choice, it is soooo good!

You have no Idea yet of the awesome stuff you can do with Thesis!

We’ve met in Portland OR at Mike’s MFM event, and its nice to
see people showing fruit of his teaching!

I’m on a similar parallel path, Just went live today with my free
front end funnel offer: a 12 video series focusing on custom blog
setup. Check it out at my site and tell me what you think?

We’ll be in touch!
Robert Peil

Mark Treick November 15, 2010 at 11:42 am

Awesome Robert, I will check it out. Good job getting it done.
Helen

Lisa Caviness November 8, 2010 at 10:55 am

Thank you for the videos the welcome video was great I look forward to seeing and implementing them I can’t wait….
Thanks Lisa
Enchanted Butterfly Gift’s

Kathi Erber November 11, 2010 at 8:32 am

Hi Helen & Mark,

I am really looking forward to your email videos. Helen, I was so impressed with you at the Marketing Funnel Mastery event last weekend and your desire to help us ‘newbies’ to the online world of marketing ouru passions. Thanks for taking the time and energy to help point us in the right direction!
Kathi

Mark Treick November 15, 2010 at 11:36 am

Thanks, Kathi I enjoyed meeting you too. Let me know If this information was useful I look forward to hearing your comments
Helen

Texas Charlie November 11, 2010 at 11:34 am

Great intro video Helen! Can’t wait to see the rest of the your lessons. Thanks for making this material for marketers.

Texas Charlie

Mark Treick November 15, 2010 at 11:37 am

Hey Charlie, Thanks So Much. Let me know what you think as you watch each video I would love the feedback.
Helen