Google+

Contact Helen and Mark

Headline

Be Sociable, Share!

{ 6 comments }

Chris November 2, 2011 at 9:58 pm

Hi Helen and Mark,

I really enjoyed your story. The funny thing is I stumbled across your website googling coffee carts in colorado. I am thinking about purchasing one in Steamboat and was wondering how much you purchased and sold yours for. It is difficult to value a business that is seasonal. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

Mark Treick March 24, 2012 at 6:57 am

Hello Chris,

For some reason I thought I replied to your email Months ago, but just in case I didn’t here it is – a reply.

But first I should ask you if this information is pertinent any longer, since you have probably made your decision regarding the coffee business in Steamboat?

I look forward to taking with you.

Thanks for sending us an inquiry, and if we can help we would love to talk more.

Sincerely,

Mark TReick
MYPT!

Tammy Shaffer November 7, 2011 at 3:30 pm

Leta Russell referred you. I’m intersted in learning about placing a Reveal page on my FanPage.

Mark Treick March 24, 2012 at 6:53 am

Hello Tammy,

We have been away from MYPT! for a while, as you can probably tell, but NOW we are back now and ready to take on the world. There are some really interesting changes coming to our blog and I hope you stay with us. It should be a really exciting time to be part of this community in the coming days, months and years.

To answer your question about Reveal Pages. I’ve personally stayed away from this subject for months now simply because I knew Facebook had something huge coming down the pike and they did not disappoint me on that!

The reveal pages are now not an option as of this coming March 31st as Facebook is changing all their Facebook Pages to the Timeline format. It’s a big change but one that I feel is a great and exciting change.

I would love to talk to you further about those changes if you have any questions, and maybe how we can collaborate on how to make those changes happen for your FB Page or Pages and that are happening so soon. Please let me know if I can help. If it’s easier, please contact me by phone, (503) 863-6969. Or you can send me an email to my person email address I use for contacts at marktreick@me.com.

Thanks again for your inquiry. I look forward to having future correspondence,

Sincerely,

Mark Treick
MYPT!

Victor Freeman November 26, 2013 at 1:40 pm

I am interested in developing Facebook Pages

Kevin Stephenson January 14, 2014 at 11:11 pm

Hey Helen, pretty impressive, how do you guys do all of this stuff? is it trial and error or what, anyways I’ve still got to learn about traffic, booked an appointment for next wednesday 11pm GMT I see you are pretty well booked up, Until then enjoy, Kevin

Comments on this entry are closed.